Not only does Bush install, service and repair commercial and residential HVAC units, we also offer a quality Preventative Maintenance Program for any brand or any size!
We can maintain your system for you even if we did not install it. We perform a 14 point inspection of your system twice annually.
Our maintenance visit allows our technicians to spot any trouble before it becomes a costly repair job!
Keep in Mind:
- Certain air conditioning and heating problems can double operating costs without reducing comfort.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower can increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50 percent or more.
- As much as 80 percent of all air conditioning and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems leading to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- Just 1/100 of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce its efficiency by 5 percent.
Our 14 Step Maintenance Program Includes:
- Wash air-cooled condenser coils
- Brush clean evaporator coils
- Blow out and flush drain lines
- Check electrical connections; tighten where needed
- Oil motors (when accessible)
- Check amperage draw on compressor, motors & electric strips and record
- Check voltages and record
- Check refrigerant charge & levels
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check T/D across indoor coil
- Check T/D across outdoor coil
- Check thermostat; level & calibrate where needed
- Over-all visual inspection
- Record all service data for customer’s file